sabato 30 giugno 2012

Love? Well take away everything, Oscar, money, house, but love no, bring it on: love is rain and wind, sun and star. Love is breath, and I know, I know, it's poison. Some nights I say to Anna open the eye, this is the crush that sends you to the creator .... Because, you know, I admit I have an excessive and immoderate charactere. I don't know to brake every time I fall in love. I knew what torment, then get out alive, what a tragedy it go! And one morning you wake up in bed and you have no more blood. But then it happened again and it's wonderful. (Anna Magnani)



L’amore? Toglietemi pure tutto, l’Oscar, il denaro, la casa, ma l’amore no, non portatemelo via: l’amore è pioggia e vento, è sole e stella. L’amore è respiro e, lo so, lo so, è veleno. Certe sere mi dico: Anna apri l’occhio, questa è la cotta che ti manda al creatore…. Perchè, vedi, lo ammetto ho un carattere eccessivo e smodato. Non mi so frenare, ogni volta che amo ci casco dentro fino ai capelli. Sapessi che strazio, poi uscirne vivi, che tragedia scappare! E una mattina ti svegli nel letto e non hai più sangue. Ma poi ricomincia ed è meraviglioso.

(Anna Magnani)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento